1. Target's Nasal Decongestant Spray : I use this at night because I wasn't able to breathe during this horrible had a cold. I did ask my OB before taking it. He is the one who recommended it for me. I am not sure its the cheaper version of something I am sure. Anyway, it has been a lifesaver for me!
2. Broadchurch Season 2 on BBC America : Wednesday started season 2. Love this show so much. Season 1 of Gracepoint was aired on Fox not too long ago. I watched the first episode and stopped. I prefer the original. It is an intense show and if you missed the first season, it is on Netflix!
3. Little Girl rompers like this. I am looking forward to the warmer days where I can dress her up in rompers. Just like in the 80's but modern.
4. Scentsy Buddies : 2 years ago I bought two for a fundraiser for Tony Reyes family. A cat and a monkey. I kept the cat (Scratch The Cat) and gave the monkey to our niece. The scent pack I got was Autumn something. It is still going strong in smell! I just put in an order to get a softer smell to put in the babies room. The buddies are adorable and soft. Apparently, the scent pack is listed to smell for up to a month. But in two years my cat still smells very strong.
5. "18" by One Direction: These lyrics ..
"I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18"
We started dating when I was 19. Last night I had this dream that seemed like we were young again. And oddly it made me re-fall in love with him. We have been together for so long sometimes you have to remember the beginnings. Something I joked as a teenager, in 8th grade writing down Mrs.Dieter on my notebook came true 6 years ago. Any day we will be having a little girl come into this world - it's all so very emotional for me.
And that is my 5 Fave for Friday and some mushy feelings!
If you want to link up - please join me or share your 5 in comments!