Welcome to my new 5 favorites from this week! Feel free to link up or leave a comment down below of what you loved!
1. Monday my s.i.l treated me to Rita's. Possibly because I'm pregnant I thought the flavor were amazing! It was a Blendini (which I never had before), cookies n cream ice, strawberry custard, & gummy bears.
2. Monday we did some grocery shopping at Aldi. Which is different because we normally shop at Weis where he works. However, we went there for the Gluten Free food. [I will be strictly gf after the baby is born to help ease my chronic pain.] I picked up gf bread, gf pasta , gf Mac & cheese, gf chicken nuggets, and gf pancakes. There lunch meat is all gf already. And they have great labels that say if it is even if it's not specifically labeled on the package gf. My favorite is these:
3. This smoothie recipe (http://laurenconrad.com/blog/2013/01/sip-this-a-kale-smoothie-that-doesn-t-taste-like-grass-green-recipe/). My good friend Danielle (http://unspokenspells.blogspot.com) had sent me through Pinterest. I didn't add chai seeds & used coconut milk & peaches instead. But was still so refreshing!
4. Blog lovin app. I had this before when I blogged a lot. I just honestly forgot how great it is. Considering I can't sleep- I can finally catch up! Please remember to re-add me because I closed one & opened a different account. Click on the follow me on the right side.
5. Ocean Spray: 100% juice cranberry mango. Delicious & I didn't even have to water it down. My husband bought a bunch of flavors & only one of this one & of course it's by far my favorite!