3.20.2015

5 Fave Friday




1. 
Blueberry raspberry peeps & sour watermelon peeps. The bomb. And I need more!

2. 
Days like this past Tuesday. It was aodt 60 & beautiful!

3. 
Getting gifts in the mail!
 Sweet Brittany (http://asouthernceliac.com) sent these for our baby girl! Very thoughtful & I'm thankful for our friendship! 

4. 
Blueberry Iced Tea from Dunkin. This is my new I gotta have tea! Like I need to find out how to make it at home!!

5.
Root Beer floats. Something so simple but great after a crappy day! 

What are your favorites this week? I'd love to know! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE root beer floats!!! However Peeps make me what to gag lol no offense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just this week its been non stop root beer floats but I also like cream floats too!
      I just got into peeps last year. I get it! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man. I haven't had a root beer float in ages. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete